We are looking to grow our installation team and are accepting applications for Installers & Crew Leaders. Our office is based in N Kansas City but our installation territory includes Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska & Iowa. This job does REQUIRE extensive travel. You will be home at least one day a week during peak months and two days a week during off peak months. Transportation and lodging will be provided by the company.
- Commercial Playground & Park Equipment Construction (Playground Equipment, Swing Sets, Safety Surfacing, Shade Structures, Metal Shelters, Park Amenities, Athletic Equipment)
- Site work (General labor & assembly)
- Read and follow design plans and installation instructions
- Manage projects from start to finish (Crew Lead)
- Provide excellent service to customer on site
- Must be able to regularly travel
- Must be able to lead a crew (Crew Lead)
- Training will be provided in all areas.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
- Must have an insurable driving record and valid driver’s license. (CDL required for Crew Lead)
- Transportation to and from our office
- Experience pulling trailers
- General construction knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with tools & equipment
- Bobcat / Skid Steer / Front End Loader experience required (Crew Lead)
- Concrete slab, sidewalk construction, concrete curbs, and pier construction / foundation experience a PLUS
- Metal shelter, pavilion, gazebo, arbor construction experience a PLUS
- Good communication, problem solving, and organizational skills required
- Professionalism required
- Must be very punctual
- Must be an honest, dependable, and very organized person
- Heavy lifting required
- Must be able to pass background and drug testing.
COMPENSATION: Based on experience and construction knowledge
Minimum pay would be $15 per hour local, $17 per hour out of town (When applicable), Prevailing Wage (When Applicable), Mileage (When applicable)
Please send resume or email with any info qualifying you for these positions to email@example.com
Fry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.